Last week the President said the nation had a problem if the people did not trust the Legislature, executive branch or the Courts. Lets us look at the facts: we should have trust when:
1. The IRS targets specific groups of Americans for political purposes.
2. The IRS publishes income tax returns of political conservative groups so their donors can be targeted by the Left
3. People take the 5th rather than explaining their roles in IRS Scandals
4. The Government blames the IRS issue on 2 agents knowing full well I traces back to Washington DC
5. Millions of dollars wasted on lavish parties by IRS and other agencies
6. The Government lies to the people about secretly collecting telephone, e mail and Face book information on everyday Americans.
7. Congress demonstrates shock about the data mining and later we find out they were fully briefed
8. The Justice Department lies to a secret court about a reporter being a co conspirator and a flight risk so they can get approval to secretly look at his and his family’s phone records and e mails looking for the person who leaked classified information
9. Similar lies used to tap phone records of the Associated Press.
10. The Justice Department shopped 3 judges to get someone to approve the warrant on the reporter mentioned in #6
11. It turns out the secret court there to protect our freedoms approved 99% of secret requests
12. The Administration continues to hide facts and lie about what happened in Benghazi
13. The Administration blamed the events in Benghazi on a video tape knowing full well it was not.
14. The Government continues to spend way more than it takes on and sees no immediate problem
15. Congress is ineffective and does little or nothing
16. The Courts are more concerned about the rights of the guilty rather than the victim
17. The Courts continue to make law rather than interpret them
Trust our Government???