With the pending fall of Libya to the Rebels, The United States Government has sent high level officials to start working on an economic package for the new Libyian government. There philosophy is we must support the development of Freedom.
Let us look at the facts:
- We spent billions in supplying missiles and manned atacks on the Old Government Forces
- We are broke and have issues at home that we have no money to solve
- As soon as the Rebels start pumping and selling oil there will be plenty of money to repair roads and bridges etc.
- Let Europe ( France ” led the operation” through NATO), help with the Nation Building
- Does it not seem funny when President Bush tried ” Nation Building in Iraq”, he was attacked by the Left. Now President Obama wants to “Nation Build” and the Left is silent.
You decide if we should spend money we don’t have in Libya.
2012 is coming!!!