There is a mystery surrounding why Secretary of State Clinton praised Pakistan and their cooperation in the death of Bin Laden. If you believe the official explanation then the praise makes no sense. However, if you consider another possible explanation, it does make sense.
- The compound Bin laden was hiding in was a few hundred yards from a Pakistan Military Academy similar to our West Point
- There was a fire fight that lasted anywhere from 10 to 40 minutes. A US helicopter was blown up after it had a crash landing. This Military Academy with officers and arms did not respond to the fighting.
- Pakistani Jets were scrambled but never found nor attacked our helicopters. Any military leader will tell you a chopper is no match for a jet.
Whar makes sense is:
- Pakistan wanted to get Bin Laden out of their hair and knew where he was
- Pakistan could not be publicly involved in the capture/ assassination of Bin Laden since it is a Muslim Nation and might have riot.
- Pakistan helped locate him, and promised no ground military response to our attack.
- Pakistan said they would scramble jets to look for but not engage our helicopters.
- Pakistan would condemn our attack and unauthorized entry into their country
Does Secretary of State Clinton’s remark now make sense? it also makes sense why other Administration members would publicly deny any involvement in the raid.
2012 is coming!!!!!