President Obama states he held off on any criticism of Libya until after American citizens were safely out of the country. The facts are simple.
- 2 weeks ago we moved our Naval Ships out of the Area.
- Britain and France used their Military to get their people out of well ahead of our people
- Our people had to wait while a private ferry our Government chartered could sail and get our people out of the country.
I submit, he put politics ahead of our citizens safety. He did not react because he did not want a hostage situation like President Carter had in Iran. Such an event could jeopardize his re-election as it did to President Carter. His concern was not our citizens but his re – election. If their welfare was his primary concern, Navy ships would have been on site sooner to evacuate our people. They would not have been left to a private charter.
By comparison, President Carter lost because:
- Turmoil in the Middle East and hostages being taken
- US seen as weak and unable to handle hostage situation
- Economy in a mess – inflation reached double digits
- Unemployment high
Starting to sound familiar???
- 2012 is coming!!!!!